Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Update on me.

So far, my lifestyle change is slowly coming about. I started counting calories and if I want to lose at a rate of 1kg per week, I have 1223 calories to eat. It's actually not that hard, except for those darned hidden calories.

Olive oil, for instance. Or... cheese... or margerine. Did you know that normal margerine the same calorie value as a third of a 100g slice of bread?

So yeah... counting calories isn't quite as instinctive as I would have hoped. Still, I'll get on top of it soon. I've got extra incentives. I've already started losing weight and centimeters. ^_^

Writing wise, I have a new idea going, but I'm going to wait out May before starting to write it. That way, I can use it as a reward when I get through some revisions.

So that's my life. What's happening in yours?

No comments: