Friday, August 26, 2011

It's one of THOSE weeks

Wow. I've been a terrible blogger this week. So sorry about that. It's just that It's been one of those weeks.

At first I was too busy getting stuff done and then suddenly on Wednesday, I got into a funk. You know... those days when nothing you do works. Yesterday I gave up and took a book to read, thinking that I'll get more done today.

Uhm... no. Because the flu picked today to hit me hard. That probably explains the past two days as well, because that was the flu setting in and building fortifications.

So yeah. Unfortunately there's not much of anything to this post, but I just wanted to send out a confirmation of life.

Things will look up next week. I'm sure of it.

How are you doing?

Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

Mike Keyton said...

Treat yourself, Misha

Claudia Moser said...

Take care of yourself, we will be around here. Me just happy for the weekend :)

Joanne said...

Awww feel better. A Summer flu is the pits!
Blessings, Joanne

Victoria Dixon said...

Oh dear. I'm so sorry you don't feel well! And I commend you for bothering to blog at all. LOL I've had the "blahs" all week and didn't blog on Monday partially because of that. Fortunately, I'd already written up that review and needed to post it anyway. Be nice to yourself and drink lots! :D

Anonymous said...

Its been a bit of a crazy week, but we have a couple milestones we can scratch off our To Do List. Feels great to get those 800 pound gorillas out of the room.