Wednesday, September 21, 2011

My first performance is two weeks away...

And I'm nervous.

Yeah, sure I'm used to singing in front of people, but there is a massive difference between a choir and singing solo. For one thing, there's safety in numbers. For another, if I screw up while solo, there's no one to cover it up.

I'm up there alone. In front of people. Lots of them. The concert will be for a good cause, so we're hoping for at least 100 people. Eep!

Still, I'm looking forward to it too, because that will be my first step in the direction of my performing dream.

Now I only hope and pray that it goes well...

Anything coming closer that you're nervous about?

3 comments:

Claudia Moser said...

You will do just fine, I am sure!

Theresa Milstein said...

Good luck with your solo. If you care this much, it will come out in your voice. I'm nervous about the class I'm taking. 3 big projects!

Connie Keller said...

Wow! You are brave. I'll be praying.