Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Exam is over. And now...

Hi all! I am finally back.

I think that exams went well. Only one smallish question had me stumped. But the rest of them was fine. I just hope that this time I answered the questions in a way that suited the tastes of the people doing the marking.

If I did, Monday was the last day of my old life. I'm now in my new life.

And it's terrifying.

Because you know those things I said about what I'll be doing after I finished this year? Well, I have to get to doing them. A scary concept, when you think about the fact that my goals are somewhat far from the beaten path.

Still, I'm super excited.

What about you? Are you also on the edge of taking some big steps in your life?

3 comments:

Joanne said...

Yes , I am going to continue a manuscript that I started a while ago. hopefully I will finish it before the year is out.Good luck with your grades!
Blessings, Joanne

Susan Kane said...

Congratulations! I recall your apprehension when you began the classes. And now!
I will continue editing, and make the leap to start querying.

Claudia Moser said...

Happy for you, congrats!