Sunday, November 27, 2011

A good reminder

So today is the day of the interview.

And I'm not nervous at all. On Saturday one of my friends said something that I always knew, but that I forget often.

God has my back. He has a plan. He has my perfect job. He's going to take care of me. My end of the deal is to keep my eyes and mind open for new opportunities.

So if I'm meant to get the job, I'll get the job. If I'm not, I won't. Simple as that.

All I know is that if I submit to God's will, He'll make sure that I get only the best.

Still, I want to ask that you please pray for me for this interview and for the wisdom make the right decisions for my future.

Do you have anything that needs prayer?

5 comments:

Victoria Dixon said...

I'm in a similar boat. Looking for a job. Good luck with your interview and yes, I will certainly pray for you and thanks for the reminder! God has my back. :D

Anonymous said...

I could use better sleep. Been waking up at three and four a.m. and not able to get back to sleep. Which is strange as I've always been a sound sleeper. I'll keep you and your job situation in my thoughts and prayers!

Peaches Ledwidge said...

Praying that everything will work in your best interest.

SunnyToast said...

we are in the same shoes...I'm looking for a new job and I agree with you if meant to get the job, will get the job. If not, I won't . Simple as that.

prayer and believe in oneself is the best armor we have:)


Goodluck!

Joanne said...

What a great way to look at this. I know you will do great!
Blessings, Joanne