Saturday, December 24, 2011

Finished by the eleventh hour

Sorry I missed yesterday's post. Things went a bit hectic after we got an unexpected guest, but after a busy few days, I finally managed to finish my Christmas present.

Due to the fact that my brother got a new car from my uncle (and that the above mentioned guest is a Muslim), I decided to give the men key-chains instead. Still, some of the bookmarks still made it to the tree. As promised, my hand-made presents: 


Our Guest's

My Uncle's

My Brother's
My Brother's (He asked really nicely)
My Mom's
My Uncle's Birthday Present
My Gran's
So there you have it. I managed to make gifts for all of my house-guests without blinding, maiming or otherwise impaling myself. 

The branches in the background is our Christmas tree, but if you really want to see what's going on, you better go check out my other blog

Then, I also want to ask you to please pray for a friend of mine. She lost her husband yesterday and is currently fighting a condition that flared up again as a result of the car accident that took his life. 

May you have a Blessed Christmas and a wonderful time with your loved ones.  

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm saying a prayer for your friend. Those are great gifts and congrats to your brother. Mery chrismas Misha

Geoff Maritz said...

Bless you Misha. May you have a truly fantastic Christmas together with all your guests and friends, Geoff.

Nas said...

Hi Misha,

Merry Christmas!

Saying a prayer for your friend as well.