Wednesday, August 29, 2012

I'm going away!

I'll be away from my computer for the large part starting tomorrow. Will be back (hopefully) on Monday.

There will be posts going live though, since I will be scheduling them ahead. While you're reading them, though, I'll be in Namaqualand, one of the most beautiful places in my beautiful country.

Thing is, I don't know what internet and reception is like up there. But that's good. I think a break will do me a world of good. As will a change of scenery.

I'll take lots and lots of pictures to show you guys what it's like up there, even though I'm pretty sure the pictures won't do the place justice.

First time in almost two years that I'm spending time away from home with my family, so I'm really looking forward to it.

See you on Monday!

X

6 comments:

Joanne said...

Have a great time!
Blessings, Joanne

Heather Murphy said...

Enjoy!

Denise Covey said...

Have a great time away. Came looking for Joy Campbell's post. Must be early! D

Mike Keyton said...

Looking forward to those pictures. Time out is always good.

Peaches Ledwidge said...

Have fun on your vacation, Misha.

Joy said...

I'm always interested in seeing beautiful places. Enjoy!