Tuesday, April 30, 2013

A to Z Challenge: Zooming On

Before we start, I just want to leave a quick thank you to every one who read and who commented on my blogs this month. I truly hope that this series touched you in some positive way. And then, I want to congratulate everyone who reached Z this month!

Today's post is going to be pretty different from the others. 

You see, after everything I shared this month, the person who takes charge of his or her life is, in fact, in charge. Even if the lessons I shared take more than a month to put into practice. 

So what's next? 

Well. That's the nice part. Whatever you want. Whatever God guides you to do. 

And you'll keep getting better at those lessons. 

And you'll keep going on. 

And things will be so much easier than you imagined. 

May God bless you on this journey. 

Prayer


Lord, 

I've done what I could to share what I've learnt. I pray that the people who are meant to read this series, do. I pray that You bless them on their journeys, so that they never for a moment doubt that You're doing the blessing. 

I'd ask that You make things easy, but easy isn't worth it. 

I'd ask that You carry them when they're tired, console them when they're hurt. But, then You've always been there to do that. 

So most of all, I pray that this journey will bring them closer to You and Your unconditional love and forgiveness. 

I pray this in Jesus's name. 

Amen.

6 comments:

Intangible Hearts said...

Oh Misha, I should have come here every single day for those lovely prayers! Thank you for sharing such deep concern and love for your readers!

Claudia Moser said...

Congratulation for reaching the end, well done!

Rob-bear said...

Glad you were able to zoom right to the end! Great getting to know you. I expect to be back, Misha.

Blessings and Bear hugs!
Bears Noting
Life in the Urban Forest (poetry)

Unknown said...

Beautiful prayer, Misha, and encouraging post. This A to Z journey has given me new perspective on why I write in general and why I blog in particular. I hope that God will use what I write to touch the life that needs to read it. Your prayer was perfect for me. Thanks. God bless, Maria at Delight Directed Living

Mike Keyton said...

Interesting stuff, as usual, Misha. Ref taking charge of your life my three recent blog posts (the third coming up tomorrow have all been about choice.

Jarm Del Boccio said...

This is beautiful, Misha! It's good to connect with you. . . I will be following you!